Objectives for M. Sc. Programs
- To equip students with professional competencies in understanding society as a whole vis-à-vis crime and punishment
- To train personnel who may be able to provide leadership in enhancing national security and peace to conduct research and provide pre-crime safety tips, or consultative services to the community.
M. Sc. Criminology:
- Understand crime analytics including
- investigative tools and case resolution;
- Develop Prosecutory skills,
- Understand Ethnicity and Crime;
- Environmental influences and crimes;
- Advocacy and Risk Communication;
- Advances in Technology vis-à-vis Criminology;
- Alternative sentencing and Police Science and how the law works.