Objectives for B. Sc. Programs
- To apply a multidisciplinary approach to assessment of national security issues by training students on program specific core curriculum that provides a strong foundation of both knowledge and skills in the disciplines concerned.
- To enable all students to achieve mastery of both discipline-specific and cross-cutting core competencies.
B. Sc. Disaster Risk Management
Understand disaster analytics such as
- Use of ICT tools in crowd sourcing, working offline cache, data set for demographic information, miss and found person register.
- Risk and Vulnerability assessment, GPS mapping and analysis.
- Advocacy and Communication,
- Humanitarian Intervention