ISDES is proud to introduce Certificate Program in Prosecutorial and Investigative Sciences, starting in 2021. Enrolees are encouraged to apply early due to limited space, due again to the Clinical nature of the training.
The program would run on the schedule below:
- February: 26th through 28th February, 2021
- April: 26th through 28th April, 2021
- June: 25th through 27th June, 2021
- August: 27th through 29th August, 2021
- October: 29th through 31st October, 2021
Closing date for each schedule is STRICTLY one week before the commencement of the program.
Modules to be covered during each scheduled period are:
- Criminal Law and Litigation,
- Constitutional Law and Litigation.
- The Law of Evidence and Litigation,
- Criminal Code and Offences.
- Criminal Procedure and Litigation,
- Case File Management at Pre- and Trial.
- Cross-Examination and Witnesses,
- Police Writing and Reporting.
- Moot Court for Clinical Court Room Experience.
The combined Cost and Fees for the Certificate Program is Ghc 3,500 inclusive of accommodation, meals/snacks, and materials.
NB: Where enrollment for a particular schedule is below the minimum expected number of students, the scheduled session would be pushed to the next available date.
Telephone Numbers: 0509190140, 0570671527, 0266250234, 0242747463